15 December 2011

Positive Affirmations


I lOVE Affirmations! What about you? Since over the past years I really became a believer in the Law(s) Of Attraction! Everything you feel & think comes back to you......and it really IS true! Since I started to "remember" that, things have gotten far more better in my life!

Here are a handfull of my most favourite & powerfull Affirmations;

MY INTENTION IS FOR PEACE
I AM STRONG
PEACE IS POWER
THIS TOO SHALL PASS
MY INTENTIONS CREATE MY REALITY
STRESS IS LEAVING MY BODY
TODAY I CHOOSE JOY
I CAN MAKE HEALTHY CHOICES
I AM DOING MY BEST
I BREATHE IN PEACE
TODAY MY INTENTION IS FOR PEACE
I AM IN CHARGE OF MY LIFE
I HAVE MANY OPTIONS
I CAN CREATE POSITIVE CHANGE
I AM WISE
MY HAPPINESS COMES FROM WITHIN
I CAN START HEALTHY HABITS
EACH MOMENT BRINGS CHOICE
I CAN STAY CALM UNDER PRESSURE
I CHOOSE HAPPINESS
I CHOOSE HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS
I CAN FIND MY HAPPY PLACE

Have a wonderfull evening! Till next time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment