31 December 2011

16 Daily Living Affirmations

16 Daily Living Affirmations
  1. I am unified with the Universe.
  2. The LOA operates in my life for my highest good.
  3. I am calm and relaxed in every situation.
  4. Everything is getting better every day.
  5. There are beautiful things happening in my life daily.
  6. I experience the excitement of growth daily.
  7. I am at peace with the Universe
  8. I am safe and always feel protected.
  9. I am loving and accepting of others.
  10. I am healthy and happy.
  11. I am calm and relaxed in every situation.
  12. I radiate love and happiness.
  13. I am always in harmony with the Universe.
  14. I am filled with the Love of the Universal Divine Truth.
  15. I am at peace with all those around me.
  16. All is well in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment