14 October 2012

Various Affirmations Of Gratitude

Present Tense Affirmations
I have an attitude of gratitude
My thoughts are focused on positivity and thankfulness
I am sincerely grateful and this attracts positivity into my life
I take time to be grateful for something as simple as a blue sky or the sound of laughter
I am grateful for my family
I am grateful for all my material possessions
I am thankful for simply being alive
My life is full of so many things to be grateful for
Each Morning I give thanks for another day of life
I am grateful for all the positive things that are still yet to come my way

Future Tense Affirmations
I am developing an attitude of gratitude
I will be thankful for each day of my life
I am beginning to feel a deep sense of gratitude for all the wonderful things in my life
I will strive to appreciate everything
I am transforming into someone who is always focused on positivity and gratitude
I am starting to feel more gratitude for the things I used to take for granted
Others have been noticing that I am much more positive and appreciative
Having an attitude of gratitude is starting to feel more natural and normal
My attitude of gratitude grows stronger with each passing day
I will always be thankful for whatever life brings my way

Natural Affirmations
An attitude of gratitude comes naturally to me
I just naturally have an attitude of gratitude
My mind is always effortlessly focused on positivity and thankfulness
Gratitude is something I just naturally feel all the time
Thankfulness, appreciation, and sincere gratitude are all important parts of who I am
I find it easy to maintain an attitude of gratitude even in difficult situations
I am the kind of person who just always appreciates whatever life brings my way
I find it easy to take time each day to take a moment and feel sincere gratitude
An attitude of gratitude is the key to manifesting a better life for myself
I love the feeling of being deeply grateful for something as simple as a hug from a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment