15 October 2012

Daily Social Affirmations

Present Tense Affirmations
I am a confident when in social situations
My social skills are improving every day
I can speak confidently to anybody
I enjoy speaking to new people
I have naturally good social skills
I always speak clearly
I am able to deal with anything that anybody says to me
I always stand up for myself
I am relaxed when I speak to new people
I am outgoing

Future Tense Affirmations
I will stay calm when speaking to people
I find it easy to be myself around others
Conversations are starting to feel more natural
I will improve my life
I will be taken seriously when I speak to people
My social skills will become more natural to me
I will take control of my life through my social skills
My voice will become stronger and more easily heard
I will be the first one to start small talk
Others will admire my social skills

Natural Affirmations
Every day I grow more confident in social situations
Social skills come naturally to me
People enjoy speaking to me
Others admire my ability to speak to new people
I enjoy being more confident and outgoing
People listen to me when I speak
Improving my social skills will change my life
My social skills make me stand out from the crowd
My career will benefit by improving my social skills
I can make and maintain eye contact when speaking to others
 
StickySocial Affirmations


No comments:

Post a Comment