28 April 2012

Easy Weight Affirmations


  • I don't have to be any particular weight or size.
  • I refuse to judge my body.
  • My happiness depends on who I am and what I do, not my weight or size.
  • People can be dangerously thin and die from it.
  • People can be happy and successful at any size or weight, but no one has a perfect life.
  • Eating "normally" is more importan t that what I weigh.
  • I have accomplishments not related to my weight or body size.
  • I am lovable at whatever weight or size I am.
  • I know what to eat no matter what I weigh .
  • My feelings of pride or shame come from what I do, not what I weigh.
  • Happiness doesn't depend on body size .
  • I deserve to be happy and to enjoy life at any weight or size.
  • Being happy with myself is more important than looking a certain way.
  • Weighing myself everyday is unhealthy.
  • Weighing myself is unnecessary. 

Affirmation 4 Daily Use

No comments:

Post a Comment