26 April 2012

22 Powerful Daily Affirmations

  1. I am perfectly healthy in body, mind and spirit.
  2. I forgive and I am forgiven
  3. All the cells of my body are daily bathed in the perfection of my divine being.
  4. I am healthy, happy and radiant.
  5. I radiate good health.
  6. My body is a safe and pleasurable place for me to be.
  7. I easily forgive all those that need forgiving and I forgive myself
  8. I am a radiant being filled with light and love.
  9. I love and accept myself exactly as I am.
  10. I now express love to all those I meet.
  11. The more resentment I release the more love I have to express
  12. I release the need to be right all the time and to judge others and I am free I am well, I am whole, and I am strong and healthy.
  13. I am healthy, and full of energy and vitality
  14. I choose to be in touch with my own needs and desires, I release the need to please others and know that I have a right to all my feelings and emotions
  15. I am a radiating center of divine love.
  16. Divine love is working through me now.
  17. Forgiveness is a gift I now give to myself and those around me
  18. My sleep is relaxed and refreshing.
  19. My body is healed, restored and filled with energy. The past has no power over me
  20. I attract loving, beautiful people into my life.
  21. I release all dis-ease from my body and welcome health, love and happiness into my life
  22. I release old hurt, anger and resentment easily I choose to live my life the way that makes me happy and I am free

No comments:

Post a Comment