26 April 2012

Daily Spiritual Affirmations

  • I recognize the universe as a safe and loving place
  • I feel love surround me, enfold me, and enwrap me
  • I open my heart in all peaceful, compassionate ways
  • I open my heart to unconditional love and I am renewed
  • I stand firmly grounded in unconditional love and its expressions
  • Every encounter I have is an unconditional loving, healing experience
  • I forgive myself for closing my heart
  • I forgive everyone who closed their heart to me
  • I release and dissolve all guards and shields I have around my heart
  • I release and dissolve all pain and sadness from my heart
  • I release and dissolve all bitter experiences from my heart
  • I release and dissolve all hatred and shame from my heart
  • I release and dissolve all fear and grief from my heart
  • I release and dissolve all condemnation and prejudice from my heart
  • I am safe on all levels as I go through life with my heart open
  • I allow all my experiences to be love based
  • I open my heart to experience the natural rhythms of love
  • I open to the power of people, places and things to stir my heart
  • I connect with all things through my heart in total grace
  • I freely share my loving energy

No comments:

Post a Comment