26 April 2012

20 Self-Confidence Affirmations

  1. I am secure in myself and confident in myself
  2. I discover, uncover, and recover aspects of my self-confidence daily
  3. I maintain my self-confidence in all times and places
  4. I balance my self-confidence with modesty in perfect ways
  5. I dissolve all obstacles to having complete self-confidence
  6. I heal all my issues around loss of self-confidence
  7. I recognize and honor my true talents, abilities, and skills
  8. I am confident of my capabilities, expertise, and know-how
  9. I dissolve all false expectations of myself 
  10. I forgive myself for not living up to others expectations
  11. I see each part of my life as a lesson in attitude and feeling
  12. I forgive myself for any and all past mistakes
  13. I dissolve all my fear around making mistakes
  14. My self-confidence is in who I am, not what I do
  15. I have faith in myself and my future
  16. I stand firmly in my belief in myself
  17. I believe in myself completely
  18. I feel self confident from the inside out
  19. I am now filled with miracle consciousness
  20. I move forward, feeling self-confident every step of the way

No comments:

Post a Comment