26 June 2012

Strong Affirmations 4 Daily Living

  • Each person I meet and everything I do today is important to me
  • My day is peaceful and calm
  • I am happy, healthy and glad to be alive
  • Universal Energy guides me gently in the right direction
  • My focus is on each moment as it happens without distraction
  • My goal today is succes
  • I am at peace with the Universe
  • I love and accept myself
  • I am unique and loving, loved, and free
  • I am safe and always feel protected
  • I acknowledge all of my feelings because I am in touch with my feelings
  • I am surrounded with loving, caring people in my life
  • I am loving and accepting of others and this creates lasting friendships for me
  • I trust my inner being to lead me in the right path
  • I do all I can every day to make a loving environment for all those around me, including myself
  • I am always connected with the Divine Love in the Universe
  • My inner vision is always clear and focused



No comments:

Post a Comment