10 June 2012

20 Affirmations 4 Abundance

  1. My possibilities are endless.
  2. I possess an endless supply of creativity, energy and tolerance for any project that I assume.
  3. I gratefully accept all the health, wealth and happiness that the universe pours into me every day.
  4. The riches of the universe come to me effortlessly
  5. I deserve love, success and happiness
  6. I have everything I need right now to accomplish everything I want.
  7. I have abundant energy, vitality and well-being.
  8. I am getting happier, and more free each day
  9. I am a lucky, happy, healthy and successful person
  10. Love, health and wealth flows abundantly into my life
  11. The Universe supports my every effort
  12. I possess an abundance of creativity and energy
  13. At every turn, opportunity appears before me.
  14. I am thankful for the limitless, overflowing source of my abundance.
  15. Everything I touch returns riches to me.
  16. I am easily, openly and freely accepting abundance, now!
  17. My income is constantly increasing
  18. I am a positive resource and people want to do business with me
  19. I am a free spirit, moving in the right direction wherever I go
  20. I accept myself for who I am and allow myself to be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment