08 June 2012

Love Affirmations

  • I radiate love and happiness.
  • I am worthy of love, better yet, I am worthy of great love
  • I deserve love, success and happiness
  • I love myself for who I am.
  • I love myself and I am in charge of my own happiness
  • I am surrounded with loving, caring people in my life.
  • I am a success in all that I do.
  • I will create a home full of joy and peace.
  • The more I love, the more that love is returned to me.
  • I take care of myself by eating and sleeping properly
  • I am ALREADY healed, happy, loving, wealthy, successful, confident, physically and emotionally well
  • I love and care for my body and it cares for me.
  • I am worthy of great love and I deserve to be loved fully and completely.
  • My relationship is filled with love, passion, understanding and fun
  • I deserve to be loved fully and completely
  • I am treating those I love the most with love and respect
  • The Universe provides me all that I need and desire.
  • I love money and money loves me I approve and love of myself, I am heathy, beautiful, loving, giving, I give thanks for all that I have and all that I shall be.
  • I am open to all possibilities.
  • I have abundance in all areas of my life,I begin again and again, to reinvent myself daily.
  • I attract lasting, happy relationships into my life
  • I welcome love into my life with open arms
  • I deserve love and accept it now
  • Love comes to me easily and effortlessly
  • I give and receive love easily and joyfully
  • I am ready for a healthy, loving relationship
  • All of my relationships are meaningful and fulfilling
  • As I share my love with others the universe mirrors love back to me
  • I am a love magnet to the right partner
  • I trust the universe to know the type of partner who is perfect for me
  • Today I release fear and open my heart to true love
  • I am grateful for the people in my life
  • I am the perfect partner for my perfect partner
  • I deserve a loving, healthy relationship
  • I deserve to be loved and I allow myself to be loved
Thank you for reading these Affirmations! 
Have a wonderful weekend @ High Frequency:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment