24 June 2012

Lovely Family Affirmations

I am creating a home full of joy and peace.
I am blessed with a beautiful and supportive family
My family suports me no matter what
I am loved and lovable
I successfully plan and provide for my child's future
I nurture my family and friends with love, kindness, patience and understanding
My family and friends value and respect me for what I am
I know the path to communication with my child
I will be the change I want to see in this world.
Me and my family are God's beloved children
My home is always filled with joy, peace, and love
I am a good mother and wife
I am open and affectionate to my family and friends
I have a happy and protected family filled with health and love
I have an awesome family whom I love very much
I look forward to time with my child
I am a source of love and inspiration for my family and friends


No comments:

Post a Comment