20 June 2012

25 Useful Work Affirmations

1. I work with pleasure every day.
2. I am dangerously punctual.
3. I am willing to speak up when I have ideas to make work better.
4. I maintain a cheerful disposition at work.
5. My working matters to me and my colleauges
6. My work matters, no matter what happens
7. I enjoy working a lot
8. I have a great eye for detail
9. Working brings me pleasure.
10. I finish what I start.
11. My work inspires others.
12. My work improves each day.
13. I am a versatile worker.
14. I learn something new each day at work.
15. I use feedback to improve my work performance.
16. I accept and use constructive criticism to my advantage.
17. I surround myself with people who support my endeavors.
18. I encourage other workers.
19. I am an organized employee.
20. I easily block out distractions when I work.
21. I set good priorities at work.
22. I willingly help others with their work.
23. I think big at work.
24. I work to improve myself each day.
25. I show others that I appreciate their work.




No comments:

Post a Comment