- I now dissolve the habit of putting off difficult tasks.
- On the soul level, I release all fear of failure.
- All blocks to setting and achieving my goals have dissolved now
- I let go of all resistance to writing down goals.
- I write my goals down and review them regularly.
- I write down the action steps needed to reach my goals.
- My written goals are helping me to achieve my life's purpose.
- I replace indefinite, vague dreams with specific, detailed goals and action plans.
- All resistance to taking the appropriate goal-achieving actions has vanished.
- I let go of all pessimism and doubt that I will achieve my goals.
- I dissolve all blocks to clearly visualizing the attainment of my goals.
- I visualize the achievement of my goals daily.
- I recognize the barriers to achieving my goals and I move around them, over them and through them.
- I let go of a life without goals and replace it with a destiny of success and grand achievement.
- I'm firmly on the path of achievement and success.
- Everything is working out for me now.
- I set and achieve challenging and worthwhile goals.
- I easily reach my goals on time.
- I accomplish everything I set out to do.
- My goals fit perfectly with all areas of my life.
- I enjoy the challenge of a meaningful, worthwhile goal.
- I easily stay focused on my objectives despite interruptions and distractions.
- I plan my work and I work my plan.
- Each of my goals is assigned a date that I expect to achieve it.
- I have the power to achieve any goal I desire.
28 March 2012
A Few Goals Affirmations
Trying hard to achieve certain goals? Here are some Affirmations which can help you with that. Good luck to you!;