28 March 2012

A Few Goals Affirmations

Trying hard to achieve certain goals? Here are some Affirmations which can help you with that. Good luck to you!;
  • I now dissolve the habit of putting off difficult tasks.
  • On the soul level, I release all fear of failure.
  • All blocks to setting and achieving my goals have dissolved now
  • I let go of all resistance to writing down goals.
  • I write my goals down and review them regularly.
  • I write down the action steps needed to reach my goals.
  • My written goals are helping me to achieve my life's purpose.
  • I replace indefinite, vague dreams with specific, detailed goals and action plans.
  • All resistance to taking the appropriate goal-achieving actions has vanished.
  • I let go of all pessimism and doubt that I will achieve my goals.
  • I dissolve all blocks to clearly visualizing the attainment of my goals.
  • I visualize the achievement of my goals daily.
  • I recognize the barriers to achieving my goals and I move around them, over them and through them.
  • I let go of a life without goals and replace it with a destiny of success and grand achievement.
  • I'm firmly on the path of achievement and success.
  • Everything is working out for me now.
  • I set and achieve challenging and worthwhile goals.
  • I easily reach my goals on time.
  • I accomplish everything I set out to do.
  • My goals fit perfectly with all areas of my life.
  • I enjoy the challenge of a meaningful, worthwhile goal.
  • I easily stay focused on my objectives despite interruptions and distractions.
  • I plan my work and I work my plan.
  • Each of my goals is assigned a date that I expect to achieve it.
  • I have the power to achieve any goal I desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment