05 March 2012

Positive Self-Affirmations

"I am strong, focused and resilient." 
"I give myself permission to enjoy success today.
"I give myself permission to be strong.”
“I allow abundance to flow through me." 
"I accept abundance today, tomorrow, and for my future."
"I accept abundance, wealth and prosperity in all its forms, I am happy right now."
"I choose to resonate with happiness now, and for the rest of the day."
"I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious and happy"
"I am strong and confident and have all the energy I need."
"I can stay positive no mater who wants to put me down"
"I am head strong and determined. I know what is best for me."
"I am stong and I can handle it, manage it"
"I only get better and stronger"
"Wealth is pouring into my life."
"I am fit, healthy and attractive. & confident."
"I am capable of anything and bound by nothing."
"I strive for love, seek knowledge, find happiness and yield not to fear."


No comments:

Post a Comment