12 March 2012

Venus & Jupiter

This is so awesome & rare, just have to share this story with you. I was in my kitchen yesterday, getting something to drink for me and my husband, when it looked at what I thought where 2 stars. That seemed strange, because there weren't any more stars around, so they almost HAD to be planets. But that close to eachother?

My husband fetched his I-Phone and looked it up, turned out it where the planets Venus & Jupiter. Seemed to us, that that was pretty rare, two planets, so close to eachother. Turns out, it IS! This morning it was in the newspaper! 



http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/11699008/__Venus_en_Jupiter_bijna_op_n_lijn__.html 


 



I made a few photo's, not the sharpest, bit still, you can SEE the 2 planets, quit clearly, so awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment