31 August 2012

Affirmations 4 Stress Relief


I can allow myself to relax
Everything is okay,  I am safe
It is easy for me to calm down
All that's important is that I am relaxed
Everything happens for my highest good
I can afford to relax
I can allow myself to enjoy this moment
My will to relax is greater than any thought
I let go of stress with each breath I take
This moment is perfect to relax
Being relaxed is natural to me
The more I let go of stress, the easier my life gets
I enjoy life more when I am relaxed
Letting go of stress is the best thing I can do right now
I am able to relax whenever I choose to do so
It is easy for me to let go of any and all stress 
I allow life to wash over me
I do my best and accept life as it comes.
My life is an island of calm in a sea of certainty
I play with life, laugh with life, dance lightly with life, and smile at the riddles of life
I release each and every struggle
I choose acceptance and compassion toward all humanity
I live with enthusiasm, and give thanks for my life
Today, I will be gentle with myself
When the World Frowns, I Smile Back
I bring Peace into moments of chaos
My Peace is Counterpoint to the Clamor of the World

No comments:

Post a Comment