21 August 2012

50 Spiritual Affirmations

  1. My spirituality boldly expresses my Faith in God.
  2. I AM bold in the Power and Love of Jesus Christ.
  3. My Faith can move mountains by the mere thought of it.
  4. I boldly proclaim that I AM a believer in Jesus Christ.
  5. My spirituality is drawn from a deep Faith in God.
  6. I practice my spirituality daily.
  7. I tap into my spirituality to make any minor or major decisions.
  8. My Faith increases my daily spiritual progression path.
  9. My spiritual progression path grows stronger with daily practice.
  10. My spiritually is based on the fact that Jesus IS God made flesh.
  11. I always choose the path of most love.
  12. I choose love in every moment.
  13. Everything I do adds love to the world.
  14. I trust that everything comes at the perfect time and in the perfect way.
  15. The universe works in perfect ways. It always serves my higher good.
  16. Whatever I need to know is revealed to me.
  17. Whatever I need comes to me in divine right order.
  18. Everything I need, or need to know, is available to me in stillness.
  19. Thank you, God, for opening my eyes to what I need to see.
  20. My energy is open and flowing in every area of my life.
  21. My days are filled with fun and meaningful activities.
  22. My choices and possibilities are expanding every day.
  23. My thoughts are loving and positive.
  24. I expect only the best to happen and it does.
  25. I believe something wonderful will happen to me today.
  26. I choose to live well past my 100th birthday, robustly healthy all the way.
  27. I focus on what I love and thus draw it to me.
  28. As I do what I love, money and abundance flow freely to me.
  29. I gladly and proudly accept all the abundance the universe has to offer.
  30. I choose to live an abundant life.
  31. I live in an abundant universe. I always have everything I need.
  32. I trust my ever-increasing ability to create abundance.
  33. The things I create are even better than I imagined them to be.
  34. I am financially independent and free.
  35. I always have much more money coming in than going out.
  36. Thank you, God, for bringing so much money into my life.
  37. All the money I spend brings me joy.
  38. I am living a prosperous life with no limits.
  39. My wealth allows me to serve God more deeply and completely than I ever dreamed possible. 
  40. I speak of success and prosperity. My words uplift and inspire others.
  41. The greatest gift I give others is the example of my own life working.
  42. I am a shining example of spiritual and physical well-being.
  43. I am not my body. I am not my mind. I am spirit.
  44. I am a drop of God in a sea of God.
  45. I am boundless love. I am infinite joy. I am inexhaustible energy.
  46. I am radiant health. I am eternal youth. I am unlimited abundance.
  47. I naturally attract loving relationships into my life.
  48. I radiate self-esteem, inner peace, love, well-being, and joy.
  49. I see the beauty and presence of God in every soul who crosses my path.
  50. I take great joy in hearing about the good fortune of others.
Daily Spiritual Affirmation

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. crystal shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catering to customers worldwide successfully for nearly a decade, we specialize in procuring and shipping your requirements at the shortest time span. Further we ensure the best modes of transportation for your goods, be it sea freight, air freight or road freight. Canada Visa for Australian Citizens

    ReplyDelete