06 February 2013

100 Daily Positive Affirmations

  1. I am successful.
  2. I deserve love and goodness.
  3. I am perfect in this moment.
  4. My dreams are coming true.
  5. Money is coming my way.
  6. I am a great person.
  7. I like everything about myself.
  8. I am exactly who I want to be.
  9. My life is my own.
  10. I am the captain of my own ship.
  11. I decide to be happy and I am happy.
  12. I love myself.
  13. I love my life.
  14. I am grateful for everything I have.
  15. I am surrounded by good people and good things.
  16. I am ready for anything.
  17. Today is a great day.
  18. I expect only the very best.
  19. I allow good people into my life because I am a good person.
  20. Thank you for the success I already have.
  21. There is nothing I want that I can’t have.
  22. There is no goal which is out of reach.
  23. I am already exactly where I want to be.
  24. I have everything I need.
  25. My body is fine just the way it is.
  26. I accept how I look.
  27. I am glad to be me.
  28. I know this day is going to rock!
  29. I feel empowered and useful.
  30. I am capable of all good things.
  31. I have love and gratitude for my life.
  32. I appreciate the wealth and happiness I enjoy each day.
  33. I welcome all good things into my life without reservation.
  34. I choose only good thoughts.
  35. The world is at my fingertips.
  36. I am ready to create my own happiness.
  37. I am completely in control of my wealth and security.
  38. There is plenty of money and I am perfectly capable of attaining it.
  39. The world is full of abundance and joy.
  40. Love is everywhere I turn.
  41. I am satisfied with myself and my life.
  42. I accept my past and embrace my power in this moment.
  43. I am mindful and free of distractions.
  44. I choose the present moment.
  45. I recognize and appreciate the infinite potential of this very moment.
  46. This is the perfect day to make what I want happen.
  47. Everything is fine just the way it is.
  48. Every moment is new.
  49. I can be anything I want.
  50. I choose to be a good person and to be happy.
  51. There is no good thing which I do not deserve.
  52. I am worthy of every happiness and blessing.
  53. Even if this day isn’t perfect, I will be grateful for it.
  54. My happiness does not depend on others.
  55. There is no reason to seek answers outside of myself.
  56. I already have all the love I need.
  57. What I need is available to me at all times.
  58. I am willing to live a satisfying life.
  59. My life keeps getting better and better.
  60. Yesterday was a great day and today is going to be even better.
  61. Money is never a problem for me.
  62. There are no obstacles too great for me.
  63. I can have everything I have ever dreamed of.
  64. If I can conceive it I can achieve it.
  65. I see myself becoming happier all the time.
  66. My future is as bright as can be.
  67. I am going to get everything I want.
  68. I can make as much money as I need.
  69. I have all the time I will ever need.
  70. I have my priorities in order.
  71. I am completely pulled together and focused.
  72. No matter what happens I will choose to be happy.
  73. My happiness doesn’t depend on external circumstance.
  74. My self-acceptance doesn’t depend on the other people’s views of me.
  75. I release the need to make others happy.
  76. I release the fear of success.
  77. I give up on doing the things other people want me to do.
  78. I choose to be my best self and to let other people be their best selves.
  79. I will not hold on to unhappy thoughts or feelings.
  80. I will not define myself in terms of my pain or problems.
  81. I let go of any responsibility I have ever claimed for the feelings of others.
  82. I can be happy even if the people around me are not.
  83. I will not surround myself with those who place unnecessary burdens on me.
  84. I choose to embrace the joy which is everywhere.
  85. I am already confident and worthy of love.
  86. I choose to be with those who accept me as I am.
  87. My mind is made for good thoughts.
  88. No matter what problems I face, I know I can always work through them.
  89. I am strong and I am not afraid to live my life.
  90. I won’t let others dictate how I see myself.
  91. The only person I have control over is me.
  92. I choose to be exactly who I am.
  93. I am worthy of love.
  94. I deserve a partner who is supportive and positive.
  95. I release an desperation for finding a partner.
  96. I will wait for the right person for me.
  97. I will not settle for someone who is not everything I am looking for.
  98. The love of my life is coming along soon.
  99. Someone who is perfect for me is out there.
  100. I am open to finding the one who will share my life and happiness.
Use daily affirmations to confirm your positive vibes. 
Have a blessed day! 

xxx
Sabine

1 comment: