06 September 2012

Bunch of Succes Affirmations

  1. Being successful is 1 of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling daily
  2. Deep down inside, I know that I have what it takes to be a success
  3. Each success in my life motivates me to go further
  4. Every action I take leads to the success I desire
  5. Every action I undertake is a success
  6. Every day brings me greater success
  7. Every day I achieve greater and greater success
  8. Every day I give myself credit for each small success I achieve
  9. Every day of my life brings me greater successes
  10. Every moment of every day I am becoming more and more successful
  11. Every successful action I take leads to greater and greater achievements
  12. Everything I do brings me great success
  13. Everything I do ensures ongoing success in my life
  14. Everything I do is productive and successful
  15. Everything I need to succeed, lies within me
  16. Everything I put my hand to is successful
  17. Each success in my life motivates me to go further
  18. I achieve my goals with ease
  19. I always achieve all that I set out to do
  20. I always expect successful outcomes
  21. I always travel 1st class
  22. I am a go-getter
  23. I am a winner!
  24. I am always successful in everything that I do.
  25. I am as capable of success as anyone else.
  26. I am comfortable with being successful.
  27. I am highly regarded for my achievements.
  28. I am playing the game of life to win.
  29. I am recognized and appreciated for my achievements.
  30. I am succeeding brilliantly.
  31. I am successful because I help others to succeed.
  32. I am successful in all endeavors when guided by the Universal Creative Force.
  33. I am success personified.

No comments:

Post a Comment