08 January 2012

Celebration Affirmations

I create Today as a celebration of my life.
I Dance with a Light Heart.
I play with life, laugh with life, dance lightly with life, and smile at the riddles of life, knowing that life's only true lessons are writ small in the margin.
Today is my day to dance lightly with life.
I invite rainbows & butterflies out to play.
I soar my spirit, and unfurl my joy.
Today, I Dance Lightly With Life.
Today is my day to honor my being,
Today Is My Day To Laugh At Life.
Today is my day to laugh loud - laugh often
Today is my day to paint life in bold colors.
I create today as my celebration of life.
Today is my day to practice whimsey,
I skip on the beach, and play with the wave.
I watch wondrous cloud animals parade my story.
I find a magical white bunny down every rabbit hole.
I am the poet of my mind.
I am the painter of my heart.
I Choose to Dance Lightly With Life
I Dance Lightly With Life.
I Delight in Dancing Lightly With Life.
I Invite Life to Dance.
I Paint My Life In Bold Colors.
Today I invite life to dance.
Today is my day to laugh at life.
I Laugh With Life.



No comments:

Post a Comment